Erm...isn't directory browsing controlled by IIS? I didn't think MX messed
around with IIS in that way.

Adam
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chunshen (Don) Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 03 March 2004 14:25
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Macromedia is HORRIBLE

  I can speak for CF6.0 upgrade to 6.1 on Window OS (XP).  The default for
directory browsing is set to TRUE.  Why the hell, in this day and this hour,
would a company has no concern about security or does not seem to think in
the interest of its customers?

  Before upgrade, yes, my box was set to disallow directory browsing after
upgrade its changes my setting without notification.

  Wish Allaire staff are still there.

  Yours truly,

  an upset customer
  P.S. For those who wants to check it out and fix the security hole, look
for
  CFinstallationRoot\runtime\servers\default\SERVER-INF\default-web.xml

  Please don't tell me to read doc crap, thank you.