yes, but Larry ... and correct me if I am wrong .. the whole ARGUMENT
was started and snowballed because of a BASIC installer problem Don was
having.

It was working the WAY it should have, but because Don (correct me if I
am wrong) was possibly not aware that he could not, during a BASIC
install, run both CF5 and CFMX on IIS at the same time.

I'm not trying to be nit picky and pedantic, but you seem to have
totally lost the whole reason for our arguments. :P
And you'd do it to us if the show was on the other foot.

So if youo want to join in ... make sure you're comparing apples to
apples please :D :P

Cheers,
Erika

F rom: Lyons, Larry

Of course not. The installer is basic. In IIS what you need to do is set
up
a virtual directory (I may be wrong here - this is coming from my very
flawed memory) with the appropriate properties set. The article does a
very
good job of explaining how to do it.