I still have last night's on the ReplayTV.
I don't have the Feb. 18th episode.
Do you, Ray?
Would be glad to make you a tape of last night's.

I consider it "fair use" to give you a tape of something
broadcast over the public airwaves (as opposed to pay cable)
as long as I do so intact including all the commercials ;-)

-Ben