Too late to *prevent* it, but not to late to introduce the idea that
surfing that will get you in trouble.

Kids will get access to whatever they want (trust me -- I was a kid
fairly recently) unless you lock them down so severely that they can't
get access to anything.

My parents told my sister that if she was caught surfing anything she
should stay out of, she'd lose surfing access entirely until she'd
convinced them she wouldn't do it again.  It worked for her (though it
wouldn't have for me -- I'd have just edited the history).

But each family has to find something that works for them, I guess.

--BenD