Hi gang,

Somebody who isn't there any more developed a small app with an ASP (not .NET,
just ASP) front end, and an Access 2000 back end. It's a small internal training
competency tracker.

We "inherited" it and were asked to make some changes to the database.

It's password-protected. Before we said "hey we can't get into it",
thought we would look at the code.

I happen to have Admin rights to the box (it's at hq in SAT) 'cause the
development content server instance is also on that box.

A script named connection.asp which gets included in some other .asp scripts has
the connection path to the Access2000 database under wwwroot on that box. But I
can't find anything that looks like a password.

It's connecting via OLE DB 4.0.
Where the heck would the password be?

It's not in ODBC Data Sources, and I can't find Data Link or any
.udl files on the box.

Any ideas?
Thanx.

-Ben