The site looks really nice. For some reason, I think that quite some time
back you asked for a site critique and I was pretty critical. But I could be
totally off on that. Whatever though, it does look really good.

-Kevin

> Thanks,
>
> What I forgot to include yesterday, since I was already 10 minutes late to
pick my son up from school when I dashed off my note, was that HOF was
instrumental in creating the site.  Our development team (all two of us)
received numerous solutions, invaluable advice and timely pressure release
when we needed to take a break before our heads exploded.