Did you ever try to throw out a garbage can? Just doesn't work does it?

Well, I'm back in the CF world again. Sort of.

I went back to university last fall after a disappointing year of chain-jerking work in another field. I'm doing a B.A. in Medieval Studies (I intend to teach English and History). Going alright.

But that programming itch came back and there's no cream for it!

So I'm doing some pro-bono work and developing my own business plan for an online thang, maybe make some tiki mug collecting cash.

Other news, my boy is now almost two years old, we live in Ottawa (not Peterborough anymore) my dad died last fall (not dealing so well with that sometimes) and no new tattoo's yet, but since my wife has been watching Monster Garage and American Chopper, she's starting to come around.

I'd really like to eventually move to the US or UK once I'm done my degree, so we'll see where that goes.

Everyone else is okay? 'Cept Ben's surgery of course, but that sounds like it's a good thing.

Good to be back. It's a little hard shaking off the ring rust.

~Guy McDowell
http://guymcdowell.hopto.org