I decided to try using Spam Assassin today and let me tell you, I was very
disappointed. It blocked as much valid email as it did spam and let through more
spam than not. I get a much better result with my own anti-spam program. I just
don't know how people can look at that program as 'the' spam blocker.
One of these days I'm going to have time to integrate my package into iMS and
make it more public. One of these days.

--
Michael Dinowitz
Finding technical solutions to the problems you didn't know you had yet