OK, the house is still standing, the dog is still alive, nothing got disconnected while I was gone, and hey :) it's a nice day in Albuquerque, sunny and cool :) The trees are starting to bloom. I am even making progress on the mountain of mail on my desk :)

So... what's with the price of gas???? I miss anything interesting in the last few days? I stopped by Hill Country on the way back to get my car and it was sort of like stepping into an internet black hole again...

Dana