What about this:

All this talk about who was worse, Clinton, Bush or will Kerry be better.
Reagan, Ford, Bush I, Carter, Nixon or Kennedy. None of it matters. They are
all the same. They all lie. They all have been corrupted by special
interests, probably taken bribes of one sort or another in their past. You
dont get to that level of political success without selling your soul to the
highest bidder. There is no true independent thought in DC, if there ever
was. Shit there isnt even any in any of the state capitols. The best any of
us can do is work hard, save where we can and keep an eye on the boy's club
at the capitol.