I'd really hate to think what would happen if there were a serious
malfunction. The possibilities are staggering.

larry

http://www.uwex.edu/uwmril/robot/photos/milking.htm

MAD SCIENTIST ALERT!

"Robotic milkers could someday free Wisconsin dairy farmers from the tyranny
of the milking schedule and the bone-grinding stress of milking cows." The
Matrix is only a few breaths away people!
http://www.cals.wisc.edu/sciencereport/02SRstories/Parlor.html

http://www.uwex.edu/uwmril/robot/rmain.htm

(No, those "uwex" links are not something I made. I just work here. Keeping
my legs crossed, hoping they don't come for me next.)

-Kevin