Usually a small cake on the table next to the skyscraper cake.  In my
experience, they're usually something that represents the groom in some
way - my brother-in-law's cake was in the shape of a clownfish (he's a
salt-water-tank stud), and I've seen them shaped like Star Destroyers,
baseball bats and other things.  Mine was a photorealistic
representation of the goatse website done in fleshtone frosting and
marzipan.

- Jim