I may or may not be able to make something on Friday night as I'll probably
be driving in on Friday (it's an 8 hour drive and at this point in time
it'll be cheaper for me to drive than fly).

This is all depending on when things are scheduled... I might be able to
head out early Friday morning and make it there in time for dinner and games
(sounds like a fun place).

Hatton

> Friday sounds great to me too. What kind of place is Dave and Buster's?
>
> > Nah ... Not after the party.
> > If I remember, I was a little worse for wear after my last CFUN Saturday
> > night party at the Shark.
> > But Friday night sounds cool!!!!

---