Well, I just bought a new Mazda6 Sport Fully Loaded. It was my first new car
purchase ever. I did a crap load of research on it and the only other one I
was debating was the Honda Accord, which when comparably equipped was almost
8K more.

I spent 5 months researching, test driving, and evaluating crash test
results, etc...

So far, I have to say my car kicks ass and is a pure joy to zoom zoom around
in!

http://cs.alfred.edu/~tangormt/Pictures/sixpics/IMG_0028.JPG

Mike