From: Lyons, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:51 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Nice people....

That's for the future to decide. Chances are we'll be remaining here for the
foreseeable future, that is of course unless Ashcroft, Bush and Cheney
decide to trash the constitution even more.

The other option is getting my US citizenship. But there are disadvantages
to that as well. Its one of those things I am really torn about.

larry

  _____