Yeah, I know that it's good practice.  I want the IDE/CF to enforce it
actually.  The problem I just had was on one of my cfc's , I returned a
struct named "rtn" and inside the function I had the statement <cfset
rnt.key_id = key_id>.  If it was an enforced rule, that bug wouldn't
have been possible.

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group