That's a real bad time to have  a shoulder pop out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 9:10 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Anyone hear?

I have a pretty messed up shoulder from a high school football injury,
so it
slides out (disloactes) very easily, but without pain since the nerve
endings are shot... So yeah, it slid out under 250 pounds and I was left
dump the wweight with one arm... Ugh. It slides out maybe once or twice
year at most and usually while im sleeping! This sucks!