Someone just emailed me and told me that while my site is great, my politics
suck. I'm guessing it's because of one of the articles I posted to the front of
the site asking the president to withhold any of my tax money from the UN. I
want balance over bias and the UN is anything but balanced.
I really have to get a better handle on the 'proper' politics of this new world.
--
Michael Dinowitz
Finding technical solutions to the problems you didn't know you had yet