-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Meloche
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 2:54 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:mySQL Administration tool

Angel,

I hope you find this a little more useful.

I like MySQL-Front.  It's just been released (latest build is yesterday)
for version 3, with support for MySQL 4.1.  I just downloaded the new
version.  I loved version 2.5, but it didn't support MySQL 4.  I tried
version 3 when it was in beta, and it was an improvement, but it was
very buggy.  Now that it's been released, I will try it again.

It's no longer free.  $25 US... but it is free for 30 days.  It doesn't
say it stops working after the 30 days.

As I was typing this, I just saw your post about choosing MySQL Control
Center.  I have also used MySQL Control Center, which is good, and free,
but I found it missing a few features, like a backup and restore (well,
I couldn't find the backup and restore anyway).

HTH
  _____