  From: Erika L Walker-Arnold
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 6:46 PM
  Subject: Interesting iis DNS question ...

  I have a subdomain.

  I have control over A records and DNS

  Can I theoretically take and create an A record on the server that the
  subdomain sits on and point that subdomain to a different server?

  Why sure I can ... I mean if I can take and send an MX record to a
  totally different computer in another country, than theoretically, I can
  certainly point a sub domain wherever I want it ... Right?

  Thanks ...

  :D

  Cheers,
  Erika