Hello all,

I sent an email to the list once before regarding this topic and
received a couple good recommendation but I seem to have misplaced them
=\

Thus, here comes the request again. .

I need some book recommendations for flash remoting. I have a large
project I am starting that is done in flash that needs to have
integrated security (as in different roles can see different things),
and do some pretty heavy DB interaction. I have very little flash
experience to a book that takes that in mind would be great. Ideally id
like to pick up one or 2 books that are meant for experienced CF
programmers.

Thanks everyone,

-chris.alvarado

[ application developer ]