Thank you very much.  This is one stone that kills two birds (forget animal rights type for now :) if I can aim well.  Will read more on Jochem's MS URL.  Quick question, for destination IP, my situation is, I have a something like this, cable modem <-> Motorola voice device <-> PC,
a WAN IP is assigned by my ISP and my PC has its own/internal IP address,
so, what IP should I use for the destination IP, my PC ip or the WAN ip?

I truly appreciate the security pointer.

Don