So here's the latest.

The guy I talked to yesterday either:

A. Didn't know what he was talking about.

or

B. Has heard something that the SFC in charge of my transfer today hasn't heard about yet.

The gist is that I may or may not need to go.  It's 50/50 at this point.  It's going to depend on how many training losses (injuries and the like) or other non-deployable troops they have. So now I am back in a holding period.

Damn the military can really screw with your head.

BTW anyone heard from Critter lately?

--
Timothy Heald
Web Portfolio Manager

The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of State or any affiliated organization(s).  Nor have these opinions been approved or sanctioned by these organizations. This e-mail is unclassified based on the definitions in E.O. 12958.