From: Lyons, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:32 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: 600 at Guanatanamo bay:US not accountable to any court.

If I remember right (and I've been proven wrong about just recalling things
more than once) there was some debate about that one too, apparently one of
them was wearing part of a Weirmacht uniform when captured. Still what
happened was more in the lines of a propaganda effort rather than a real war
crimes court.

larry

  _____