From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Books or Classes

I've only heard good things about Adam's courses and I've got great respect for
the man. He once contacted me to make sure that all the food he'll be serving to
some orthodox Jewish students would be 100% kosher. He went well beyond what
others might have done in the same situation and that just adds to the
reputation of his classes.

  _____