The one with the Soldier holding him down with his foot?

I just got that our of my mind.... Thanks

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 1:10 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bodyparts on Hamas websites.

Warning!: Graphic description follows

I remember watching a video one time a Russian coworker had forward to
me.  It was titled "What the Chechnyans are doing to Russian Soldiers"
and it contained vivid video of a Russian soldier having his throat slit
and him choking on his own blood.  I've never forgotten that video and
probably never will.  I have no idea of how someone can be that callous
towards another human being......

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group