So I used to use Spinner all the time to listen to music at work... then I
switched to WinAmp and used ShoutCast to get my music... today I went back
to Spinner since the streams are better only to have the program close on me
after an hour or so saying I "exceeded the limit for the day" and that If I
join AOL I can get unlimited listening. Hey Spinner, kiss my butt, AOL
SUX!!!

Seriously though, what a load of crap, Spinner used to be cool!!!

I suffer from rageaholism :-)

... back to my RIO Sport MP3 player and headphones ....

Mike