Hey Guys, Gals,

As I think a few of you know I have my own business and work for a large
company at the same time. My wife runs the business from home and handles
the orders, shipping and emails. I advertise the site and build new feature
and do a lot of SEO stuff and also work on the photos and graphics.

My question is... are any of you doing this too... (and getting sleep). If
so what steps do you take to market your site, of course I know this will
depend on what type of site/product it is but I'm talking in general. My
goal is to learn all the various ways to market the site. (I love my job but
would love to work at home with the wife full time instead.) So I'm trying
like heck to make this site successful. I am a paid member of
SearchEngineWatch.com , SEOchat, and a few others. So I think I have all the
SEO tips, tricks and do's and Don'ts down now. I also have a Google Ad words
account and Overture account. Between the two I think I have at about 361
key words I bid on. Of course I'm not bidding much because of how much money
that can get suck out in a single day. With all this I do hold good
placement in the search Engine for all my product names but I would like to
show up for some more common names like 'Scented Candles" I guess I will
just have to pay for this as it's a very competitive key word.

I was wondering if you guys knew of any other things I could do on the net
to promote the site... maybe something that does not cost a lot. Any ideas
would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks...
Oh and here is the link if you want to see... (shameless plug)...
http://www.blissfulessence.com <http://www.blissfulessence.com/>

Let me know what you think... Try to break it or whatever... it is live
though and taking orders.

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
UGA-Association Field Services
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]