There are several active boards - make up alley is a good one as is "fragrance divas" on ivillage.

I always figured it had to be something in the wax!! A Palm oil candle sounds intriguing!  I love popcorn in palm oil, so I cant' be allergic to that!!!!  Keep me posted!~!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bailey, Neal
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 3:20 PM
  Subject: RE: (Discount) was : Lets Talks Biz...

  Hi Beth,

  Thanks for all the complements on the site... I've been working hard on it.

  Sorry to hear you have allergies... have you tried soy candles some people
  are allergic to the paraffin wax in normal candles. We have a candle called
  LumaVerde it's an all natural candle made of Palm Oil wax and may not affect
  your allergies. I am trying to get samples from the company to mail out
  because they are a very unique candle and seem to last for ever and are not
  too strong. Let me know if your interested I could possible mail you one.

  This perfume place you mentioned... is it a website? What's the address? My
  wife would like to know. Also maybe we could swap some banners or likes. Do
  they have a list also? If so I may be willing to give a discount to them
  also.

  Thanks for the great comments again...

  Neal Bailey
  Internet Marketing Manager