From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Wireless networking question

I'm trying to get a wireless access point (a D-Link DWL-800AP+) added on to
my existing wireless network.  My hope is to run the access point into a hub
to allow two computers without wireless adapters.

Right now I'm running from the AP to one PC directly to make things easier.

Does anyone have experience working with this?  The access point is
connecting to the network but when it does I cannot get the PC to obtain a
DHCP IP address.  I've changed the IP of the access point to match the
network (192.168.2.x) but it's still not working.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!
Hatton

---