  From: Jerry Johnson
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:08 PM
  Subject: Re: POW Abuses in IRaq..

  The only solid suggestion I've heard to date is that Bush should fire Rumsfeld
(not wait for a resignation) and then completely raze the prison.

  Sort of like the high amputation that was the only first aid for plutonium
poisoning during the Manhattan project.

  It won't happen, but I can't see anything less being enough.

  Jerry Johnson