But there are some problems with those photos of the British troops abusing
Iraqi prisoners. The uniform the British wear in Iraq was not the same
uniform of those British soldiers in those photos. Also the rifles they were
carrying were not the rifles that the British army currently use in Iraq.
Finally if the regimental flashes are accurate, then the West Lancaster
Regiment was in Iraq when it was supposed to be in England.

Quite suspicious if you ask me.

Larry