I am looking for full time on-site ColdFusion/web development employment
opportunities. I currently have 8 mos of CF experience in a corporate
setting and have recently attended the Advanced ColdFusion course by
Allaire. My current experience resides with creating and maintaining
applications for various departments (marketing, accouning, quoting) that
reside on our intranet or creating reports on manufacturing data. I also am
in the midst of a large extranet/customer portal project to provide the
above information to employees or customers. 

I also have a year of VB/ASP experience as a programmer/analyst before the
current CF job but those skills are a bit rusty now from not using them. I
normally use Homesite, although I am familiar with Studio, to create pages
and have used CF version 4.0.1. Below is a breakdown of some skills.

HTML                    2+ years
ColdFusion 4.0.1        <1 
SQL 7.0                 1.5
MS Access               1.5 
VB 6.0                  1
ASP                     1
Javascript              basic knowledge
Win 95,98,NT            3+

I am very willing to learn any other language that a company is willing to
train me in. Desired salary is in the 50k range depending on cost of living
and position.

As far as areas I have been interested in/talked to, some are Wisconsin
where I am located at now, VA, FL, Houston(not too downtowny), and St.
Louis.
Other areas I have considered are New England but I am not really
interested in West Coast areas. But essentially, I am willing to relocate. 

If you would like more information, please email me and I can provide a
resume and URL links, screenshots, or demos. 
 
Dan Crouch

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to