Hey everyone,

I'm a senior-level web developer who's primary focus is ColdFusion
(mostly using FuseBox), though I have implemented production sites using
Flash (with a CF backend) and ASP. I also do database design, and have
experience using SQL Server, Oracle and mySQL. I have small amounts of
experience working with an amazing number of other technologies,
including ActivePDF, Crystal Reports, Generator. I get this because
there's always one other slightly-obscure thing the client wants, and I
have to implement it, being a quick learner.

Outside of web development, technology is still my passion. I do
networking and system administration, and am a closet Mac addict.

Now, I'm sure there's a Chicagoland company out there looking for a
full-time tech handyman, and that would probably be the job I would
enjoy the most.

You can view my resume online at http://www.thecomputersguy.com/resume/.

Thanks for your time,
Shannon


Shannon Hicks
The Computers Guy
http://www.thecomptuersguy.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p. 847-722-1935
f. 847-483-1442
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=13
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=13
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                        

Reply via email to