Hi, Joshua:

Your post did not include any contact information so hopefully you will get 
this. If there is a "formal" application process, please let me know how to 
initiate that, and I will do so.

I have been working with CF since its first release and am current in all 
versions include MX. Lately, much of my work has centered around using object 
technologies and MVC style development utilizing CFCs in a very successful and 
maintainable manner. I can provide complete information on our projects or you 
may view case studies and testimonials, along with our development methodology 
at http://www.superlativesolutions.com/.

Looking forward to talking with you in the future.

Sincerely,


Kevin S. Anderson, President
Superlative Solutions, Inc.

> Looking for multiple ColdFusion Developers to maintain and enhance the 
> current/existing applications written in Coldfusion for better 
> performance. These programmers will also be doing some new development 
> ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:4638
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to