Hi,
 
My name is Dave Phillips and I am an experienced Senior level CF developer
with over 9 years experience and certified Advanced MX 7.  I have worked
with versions from 3.0 to MX 7 and have experience working with the full
application development life cycle, from conception, to gathering user
requirements, to design, to development, to QA, to release into production
and application maintenance as well.
 
As of now, I am available for full-time remote contract work beginning
January 1, and am available for part-time (10-20 hours per week) remote work
immediately.  I am located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and only work
remotely from my home office.
 
If you are interested in speaking with me regarding my experience and your
web application development/design needs, please contact me at dave [at]
webtechstaffing.com.  I will be glad to provide references, resume, and my
billing requirements.  
 
I have worked remotely for Fortune 500 companies and have over 8 years of
experience working remotely from my home office.
 
Thank you in advance for your interest. 
 
Sincerely,
 
Dave Phillips
WebTech Staffing, LLC
(817) 473-2119
 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:4700
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to