Hello,
I have 10 years real world experience in designing, architecting and  
implementing database driven applications using ColdFusion, SQL and various 
other languages and scripting.

I am available immediately for contract and remote work. I'm also available for 
face time at any point throughout the project lifecycle. I have a professional 
resume and reference list which I would be happy to share as well as several 
top notch viewable tools and websites for your perusal.

If you're interested in having a professionally implemented project completed, 
please get in touch using the email below. Please include your location, 
company name, salary/project rate and a brief description of the project or 
position.

Regards,
CF_Doctor

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:4721
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to