Hi all,

 

With my current duties largely including only upkeep and security (Until
the next dev cycle - probably not until late this year), I find myself
with some time on my hands. I've been using CF since it was called
dbml.exe (1996), and I'm very familiar with all versions of the product,
including CFMX 8 / Scorpio (I'm currently beta testing with Adobe). I
specialize in backend 'heavy lifting' applications; with extensive
experience in leveraging CF to work with very large database (Our CF
accesses a database with thousands of tables and over 100 million
records). I write extremely clean and well commented code, and I charge
by the project or module, rather than by the hour (How can you tell how
many hours a remote developer is actually spending?).

 

Please contact me off list for my resume, code samples, clients and
information on patents I've been awarded using CF. Rates are negotiable
by project, and you don't pay until you feel the job is complete.

 

Sean

 

 

W. Sean Harrison, Chief Security Officer / Senior Architect
Provisio, Inc., home of iTrials.com <http://www.iTrials.com> 
3212 West End Ave, Suite 500
Nashville, TN 37203
Direct: 615.838.9289 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 
Speeding Clinical Trial Enrollment 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:5571
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to