Hi all,

 

My name is Michael Firth, a coldfusion developer with over 6 years
experience and I am currently located in the Atlanta, GA area.  First off I
would like to thank you to all those who have offered or I have done work
with over the years.  Sometimes it worked sometimes not.  Anyways, I am
currently looking for that exciting company that's also looking for a good
developer with a solid understanding of both the design and programming
aspects of developing good solid applications and websites.  And if I don't
know it I will learn it.

 

I am looking for an opportunity that would allow me to work via telecommute,
but still able to become a valuable team member and develop a long lasting
opportunity which may lead to a possible full time position.  I am not
really looking for a project by project right now, because as we all do, I
do have personal responabilities but yet I still want to do what I have a
passion for.  So if you are open to this type of possiblilty please contact
asap, and my availability is immediate.

 

A resume is available is upon request as well as you may visit www.cfdsn.com
<http://www.cfdsn.com/>  to see my portfolio and all that good stuff.  Also
references are available upon request.  My skillset is as follows:

 

A.  Design & Development Languages

Coldfusion (6 years), Flash Actionscript (3 years), SQL (T-SQL/Access SQL)
(6 years), Javascript (6 years) (conventional & Ajax), HTML/XHTML (6 years),
XML (6 years), CSS (6 years), ASP 3.0 (3 years)

 

B.  Design & Development Software

Coldfusion Application Server and Administrator (versions: 4, 5, MX, 7, 8)
(6 years), Dreamweaver (versions: MX, 8) (5 years), SQL Server (2005 and
2000) (6 years), Microsoft Access (versions: 97, 2000, 2003, 2007) (6
years),  Homesite (3 years) (discontinued now Dreamweaver), Coldfusion
Studio 5 (discontinued now Dreamweaver) (3 years), CFEclipse (1 year), Flash
(versions: MX, 8) (3 years), Corda Popchart 6.0 (1 year), Adobe Photoshop
(versions: 7, CS2) (3 years), Fireworks (versions: MX), Swish 8 (1 year),
Aptana (1 year), Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) (versions: 97, 2000,
2003, 2007) (6 years)

 

Thank you,

 

Michael W. Firth

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://www.cfdsn.com/> 

Website:  www.cfdsn.com <http://www.cfdsn.com/> 

 

 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Check out the new features and enhancements in the
latest product release - download the "What's New PDF" now
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/coldfusion/cf8_beta_whatsnew_052907.pdf

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:5979
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to