I have to apologize for posting in the mailing list. Also, I wanted to add that 
it was not in my intention to offend anyone in the list. I thought that someone 
could point me to a place or somebody who can help me recruit a developer for a 
full time position. 

Again, i will request to all the members to disregard my prior message and to 
receive my sincere apologies.

Kind regards, 

Ntale G. Lukama 
TreeLife Solutions, LLC. 
410 Breckinridge Sq. 
Leesburg, VA  20175 
Office: (703) 879-7240 
Mobile: (571) 246-1436 
MSN-IM: NtaleLukama 
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
http://www.treelifesolutions.com   

----------------------------------------

From: "Steve Blades" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:06 PM
To: "Ntale Lukama" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Looking for a Senior PHP Developer for a Full-time position 

It's really, devastatingly tempting to respond (inappropriately) to this one, 
but I'm gonna pass...

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX7 Developer 
____________ 
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com 

The best way to predict the future is to help create it

----------------------------------------

> Subject: Looking for a Senior PHP Developer for a Full-time position
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:29:50 -0700
> 
> 
> 
> Hello Jae,
> 
> I am looking for a Senior PHP Developer with strong background in 
> administering Apache, Tomcat for a Full-time position in Rockville, Maryland.
> 
> Can you recommend me someone?Kind regards, 
> 
> Ntale G. Lukama 
> TreeLife Solutions, LLC. 
> 410 Breckinridge Sq. 
> Leesburg, VA 20175 
> Office: (703) 879-7240 
> Mobile: (571) 246-1436 
> MSN-IM: NtaleLukama 
> eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> http://www.treelifesolutions.com 
> 
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6556
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to