Hi All,

Here's my situation.  I am a ColdFusion developer with 10 years of CF
experience going from CF8 all the way back to CF3.  I am also (primarily,
since this year) a high school computer science and web design teacher and I
am looking for something to keep myself busy during the summer months; I
will be available from approximately June 23rd until August 11th, 2008 (I'll
be on vacation during the week of 6/16, but might have limited
availability).  I'm located in the western Philadelphia, PA suburbs, so
unless you're local to me, I'd be looking for this to be a telecommuting
gig.  If you're within a couple of hours of my location, I'd be available
for periodic on-site meetings (travel expenses paid, of course).  I realize
that this is just 6 weeks of availability, but I'm a hard-working,
quick-starting, detail-oriented, no-nonsense developer who is used to doing
one thing: delivering.  This could easily turn into a longer-term
relationship if your schedule and time requirements are flexible; I could
probably commit to upwards of 15 hours per week during the school year.

In addition to broad experience in CF, where I specialize in intranets,
extranets, and content management systems, I also have a lot of experience
with learning management systems, performance tuning, user interface and
user factors, page layout, HTML & CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, DHTML, MySQL and MS
SQL Server.

So, if you think you have a project that needs doing over the summer (I can
get ramped up before the end of the school year), or if you need a
pinch-hitter to cover for the usual summer vacation times, please shoot me
an email.  I'll be happy to send you my CV with references as well as a list
of URL's of sites that I have worked on.  Even if you aren't sure what your
needs are, save this email and keep me in mind if something comes up.

Thanks,

Pete Ruckelshaus


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6612
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to