If you are tired of wasting your valuable time making other people rich and 
want a position with a real mission that has the proven potential for helping 
100’s of thousands of people, send me your resume. 

US Citizen only, no telecommute possible. You must have or be able to qualify 
for a Secret Clearance or above.  

We pay well and have great benefits, yada yada yada… The Bottom line is -  We 
need more GOOD CF programmers to support our troops in the field..  If that’s 
you – your programming time with us could quite literally save lives. Is it 
your time to make a difference?

Send your resume to:  [email protected]

I also need Autonomy IDOL and SharePoint pros.

I am NOT a recuriter - I am the signer of paychecks.

All HIS Very Best to You and Yours,

Tom

Thomas S. Cropper Jr.
President, Nsite LLC
443-497-4707


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7653
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to