I am a senior ColdFusion developer who specializes in intranet business 
applications and rapid custom development.  I am seeking a contract or job 
opportunity in the Greater Boston Area, or work as a telecommuter.

I have 10+ years of experience with ColdFusion and Fusebox and use tools that 
speed up my coding process, such as DataMgr, qForms, CSS, CFC’s, jQuery, AJAX 
and Javascript. I have used both MS SQL Server and MySQL extensively. I also 
have done Office Automation using MS-Access and VBA.

I am capable of performing any or all phases of a software project and 
communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical clients and 
users.. I am skilled at prototyping, creating intuitive user interfaces, and 
integrating with existing business systems.

I have had 25 years of successful consulting to clients in sales and marketing, 
IT departments, medical product companies, health care education, financial 
services, membership organizations and startups. 

I have a Masters in Industrial Engineering and a Bachelor’s in Engineering 
and think a lot about how to make companies operate more efficienly..

Please view my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/sjfusion

If you would like to discuss an opportunity, please send an email to 
[email protected].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7991
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to