As we go through the impressive list of candidates applying for our two open 
positions, please allow me to take the opportunity to point out what must be 
the absolute worst job-board post (or rather collection of retirement and 
returning to work posts) I've ever seen. The grammar, the tone, the complete 
lack of focus, it's unbelievable to me that a person would post this in the 
attempt to secure employment; it's disheartening, frustrating and downright 
depressing. At first glance, I thought this must have been an overseas post. 
However, it seems that this is actually a native "speaker" (and I use that term 
as loosely as is humanly possible.) Also, who is this titan in the industry 
about whom the post must necessarily be written in the third person?

On a VERY positive note, I did notice that "this developer" mentions plans to 
attend school. All may not be lost, as "this developer" seems to have at least 
realized how important it is to improve oneself. This is not only an admirable 
pursuit, but I'd say a necessary one. I couldn't imagine anyone reading this 
post and consequently deciding that it would even be worth the interview time 
to speak with "this developer" for any position in this industry.

Best of luck to you as you attend to your education. Seldom is it easier to 
spot someone so in need of just that. Please do not neglect the Language Arts 
and Professional Development courses...

Sincerely,
Justin McKinley
Trident Force Protection LLC 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8761
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to