I am a developer with over 10 years experience developing software applications 
for the Internet with a focus on server-side applications (ColdFusion, ASP.net) 
and a SQL Server database.  I am also skilled in Javascript, XML, a little bit 
of Flash, and HTML.

I am primarily looking for a steady on-going assignment which may or may not 
exceed 15-20 hours per week.  These hours can vary and my rates are very 
competitive, some may even say low.  I can work either as a 1099 or a W2.

I would ask only interested parties reply to my message as all others will be 
ignored.  I do appreciate the comments whether they be positive or negative, 
but my only intent here is to find some steady employment while going back to 
college.

I do thank you in advance and a resume is available upon request.  I do have a 
couple of links, but keep in mind that my last two positions were more on the 
Database side so there isn't really much to show on the web.

Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8763
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to