Hello,

I am Mark Thompson from Arizona, I have been programming in Coldfusion for 10 
years. I just left my job at Vemma.com to pursue a career in freelance 
Coldfusion work.


My resume is included below, Let me know if you are interested. I am looking 
for mostly smaller projects from 1hr to 1 month. Larger projects will be 
considered also.

Thanks for your time, 

Mark Thompson


*********************************************************************
Overview 
Proven leader and professional with 16 years in the IT industry working with 
commercial organizations on numerous systems and projects. Possesses a vast 
wealth of knowledge, and experience with demonstrable evidence of accelerated 
learning and the rare ability to quickly adapt to changing and dynamic 
environments. I have the desire to learn new technologies every day. 

Systems Experience
Proficient in various web design technologies including HTML, ColdFusion, XML, 
XMLRPC, Javascript, SOAP, Fusebox, C++, Ada, Prolog, Lisp, Adobe PhotoShop, 
Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Fusion Reactor, Homesite, Freehand, Fireworks,  SQL 
Server, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Query, SQL Query Analyzer, Microsoft 
Access, Excel, Word, Windows 2000 server, TMS Publisher, Adobe Premier Pro, 
Assembly language using HC11, 6800, 6809, MC6821 PIA, MC6840 PTM, MC6850 ACIA, 
and MIPS, Ada, Prolog, PSpice.

·      Content management, TMS Publisher, Active edit.
·      Proficient with SQL Query’s, Case Statement’s, Joins, creating 
tables, and views, using Query Analyzer and Enterprise manager..
·      Ecommerce development. I have customized SiteDirector Ecommerce 
software to develop several Ecommerce websites, and worked on Vemma.com 
ecommerce.
·      Credit Card Processors, Verisign, Authorize.net, USA ePay, and others.
·      Real Time Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx.
·      Setting up SSL
·      Sending and parsing XML feeds, CSV file parsing, and xls file parsing.
·      Custom tags: setup use, and creation of custom tags for shipping, 
credit card processing, creating zip files, PDF files, etc. CFC experience.
·      Search Engine Optimization, Meta tags, Meta Keywords, Meta titles, 
robot files, Google sitemaps, Google Analytics
·      Server Experience, IIS, ColdFusion administrator, services, 
Administrative Tools, security.
·      Experience with C++, Object Oriented Programming, AutoCAD, electrical 
components and electrical testing.
·      Proficient with multi-meters, oscilloscopes function generators, 
breadboards, and circuit construction.

Professional Projects
Developed many websites like:
http://www.robson.com, http://www.akpsi.com over 10,000 users (now .asp), 
http://www.liveleantoday.com, http://www.aztechcouncil.org/, 
http://www.arizonahighways.com 
http://www.league.org, http://www.vemma.com, http://www.newvision.com, these 
websites have all been converted since I left Essemble IT solutions. I have 
been working on Vemma.com for the last 3.5 years.


I have also developed and worked on many other websites.

Education
Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering
Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona 
August 2001, GPA 3.21

Work History

Vemma
Sr. Coldfusion developer
June 2008 – Sept 2011

Responsibilities include:
·      ColdFusion Development, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML programming on the 
ecommerce site and back office tools.
·      Managing and creating SOAP web services
·      Creating and managing SQL Server, tables, views, and datasets 

League for Innovation in the Community College
IT Specialist
June 2007 – June 2008

Responsibilities include:
·      Support conference director and League staff in office environment 
·      Travel annually to two national conferences, a series of 3-5 
presentations, and other planning meetings as necessary. 
·      ColdFusion Development, JavaScript, HTML, programming 
·      SQL Server, tables, views, and datasets 
·      Graphics design, Photoshop, Fireworks, with an eye for webpage and 
print design and layout 
·      PC Hardware Setup & Troubleshooting 
·      PC System Software Setup & Troubleshooting 
·      Setup & Networking Administration, Routers, & Firewalls 
·      Video Production, Editing, & Streaming Media 
 

MTDevelopment – Founder
Contract Work
Feb 2004 – Present.

This is my own business where I use, Coldfusion, JavaScript, JQuery and HTML to 
develop websites.
                        
Essemble IT Solutions - Developer
301 W Maryland Ave Phoenix, AZ 85013 ·
Feb 2001 – Feb 2004

At Essemble, we developed over 30 websites for all types of businesses using 
Coldfusion, JavaScript and HTML. I was the lead programmer on 
http://www.robson.com, among others. I worked in a team of 2 programmers. 

Costco Tech Center Scottsdale, AZ   
March 1988 – 2001

Maintained display computers, software, answered customer technical questions.
***************************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:9260
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to