Hello all.  We've taken over some ColdFusion code that
was written by someone else.  Some of the files open
just fine and we can change them and everything works
ok.

However...other files open ok, but they look like
this:
Allaire Cold Fusion Template
Header Size: New Version%[Q....
hqؤ8XɿP^qv.N҇F.'ƅ{(HՐ.VAi=“..>eRrB^T.6ۺE)f{.<-..ɟoA"IjoFb@S
)4>W..l`.9T.yߕk.T.#.GӬ4

Can someone please tell me what this means?  Is it
some type of encryption?  Is there a way to decode it
so to speak?

Thanks in advance,

Chris