I like the idea of corporate sponsors for the meetings, however, we have to keep in mind that if recruiters push too much, our existing employers might become worried that we are using the group just to find jobs.  This could actually harm us.   I think we should allow them to have a table for fliers etc., and maybe 2 minutes to talk at most.  Anything else, is purely networking and should not be 'officially' sponsored.

If however, they have something technical/useful to present to the community, then it should be allowed, just not blatant propaganda.

Ryan Hartwich