Bryan,
        NP. I'll be bringing mine.

Jeff Young

Yes we are meeting, and I appologize for the delay in the announcment. Since
have started my own company I have been under a pile of work and I
completely
forgot. Sorry about that every one. If you can get the over head projector
and
someone will let me use a laptop with Studio on it I will do a tips and
tricks
with Studio, or what ever you all want to talk about.

PS please forward message to the group I am on the client site and I don't
have
the cf-list in my address book.

Thanks

Bryan