> Hey gang,
> I wanted to ask everyone what your schedule looks like next week? Our
> meeting is on the 12 of this month and I wanted to find out how many of us
> will be in town and what you would like to discuss at the meeting.

I should make it. Hey, how 'bout I share my fusebox-style methodology
adapted for ASP? :) (Just kidding, I know that's pure heresy.)

Seriously, though, learning ASP has really helped my CF technique, too. And
made me wish for real user-defined functions and response buffers.

I'd like to learn more about scaling up with Cluster Cats and SQL7
redundancy, actually... anyone from Greensoft care to step forward? I know
you guys know that stuff.

Ron Allen Hornbaker
President/CTO
Humankind Systems, Inc.